- Industry: Insurance
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Employment type: Full Time
- Collecting and evaluating information to determine the potential risks of certain events and their financial impact.
- Using computer programs to compile and analyze data and create models, graphs, tables, and reports that display findings.
- Presenting and communicating complex statistical and mathematical information.
- Developing and refining strategies that minimize risk and costs.
- Calculating how insurance policies for different types of coverage are likely to pay out
- Profiles with 3-5 yrs of exp are accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer science, and calculus.
- Familiarity with specific industries, such as finance or insurance, may be beneficial.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer software and modeling programs.
Back to top