NEEDED: Senior Art Director who has a passion for human behavior and psychology for a leading Advertising & Marketing agency based in Lebanon.
- Effectively Lead, Develop and Mentor and manage a large in-house Print and Digital Design team
- Continue to build the industry-setting philosophy
- Ensure excellence in execution in all 2d print, digital, visual merchandising graphics, PR & Education work being designed and executed for different markets (Mainly GCC, Australia, Europe)
- Collaborate with Brand Strategy Ops to truly build an award-winning brand that communicates to its audience through the latest Human-Centered techniques.
- Oversee brand guidelines and evolve as needed
- Ensure consistent, cohesive, design language throughout all print and digital materials to ensure it meets the overall objective and brand strategy, and communications.
- Direct and oversee photo shoots for product photography, model parts, switching, how-to’s & unboxing videos
- Direct and oversee video shoots and photoshoots in collaboration with the Content team for editorial content on social and blog
- Oversee retouching and print color standards for video and still photography
- Present Design Direction during weekly creative touch base with senior level Management
- Work closely with 3d Design Ops and 3D Merchandising team on visualization strategy and calendar
- Collaborate with Digital & Content Ops, agency, and Editorial team on creative briefs and refine our design process for each type of creative request
- Audit potential clients in collaboration with the Creative & Business Development team
- Work closely with our Web Design Ops to ensure that the UX and UI align with the developed brand